Who are the Northern Legal Alliance?
The Northern Legal Alliance was conceived during the first COVID-19 lockdown that started in March 2020.
Its initial focus was to create a unique & effective legal business development network which would have benefits for all who were involved in it.
Who are our founding Associates?
We are like minded professionals that all support the legal community.
- We provide services and advice that add considerable value
- We protect law firms to survive and support them to grow
- We pride ourselves on a high level of personal service and an understanding of their world
- We are innovative in our thinking and provide creative solutions
- We all have a healthy appetite to grow our market share
2020 was a challenging year for everyone but it did emphasise some fundamental things:
- Strong relationships with our clients, prospects and business partners have never been more important
- We can improve our use of technology and social media; to promote our services and run events
- Even the most challenging times create opportunities if you can evolve and respond positively to change
- Exchange Chambers
- PIB Insurance Brokers
- Jackson Lewis Legal Consultancy
- Clarion Costs
- SSB Compliance
- Armstrong Watson Accountants
The fast-changing legal community within the new world has created the need for a new support network
Promoting the north as the best place to buy legal services that can more than compete with London and the south
We are stronger together, both the various suppliers and the associate firms, which enables us to compete with the larger companies
Maintain your own brand and individuality but gain a competitive edge from the capabilities of a larger network